Limited Edition Print for Rutland

12 January 2018
We're excited to announce that I have designed a print for Rutland with Silhouette Signs featuring all the wonderful things about our special county.

I wanted to design a print that would fit in all homes and with all decors and for those who love Rutland just as much as me. The print is to celebrate the county, an item you can frame and hang in your hallway or at your business establishment and be proud of where we are lucky enough to live.

The A4 Rutland Print designed by The Rutland Blogger for Silhouette Signs.
Buy here!
With our motto, facts and things we love the 'Rutland Print' is available to order from Etsy for only £12.99 and is limited edition. I'm very proud of the design which I hope you love as much as I do!

Would you like one?

Follow Silhouette Signs on Facebook.

Contact